A List Of 20 Good Persuasive Essay Topics About Sports
The speciality of persuasive essays is that, these writings persuade readers that the point of view given in the writing is the right one and everyone should share the same opinion. Some of these kinds of writings may lead to some controversies. Writing a persuasive essay requires high skills of writing and a detailed research on the topic. It is important that, you chose a topic which has plenty of information and statistics to support your point of view.
Writing Persuasive essays
There are certain things which make writing persuasive essays easier. Always consider that the style of writing in these kinds of documents is just the continuation of your research on your topic. A detailed research on the topic can’t be avoided by the writer. If a writer consider writing a continuous job to research, it will be more fun to write. This kind of writing requires that you study both sides of a topic before you commence writing.
Persuasive essay topics about sports
Making a list of persuasive essay topics is not at all a tough job. Here is a list of 20 topics about sports.
- Is it true that, high school games are leading to too many injuries?
- Why do schools must have mandatory game hours?
- Do schools need to celebrate sports day?
- Should college athletes be paid for playing?
- Should girls be allowed to play on boy’s games teams?
- Should school athletes have to be on the honour roll to play in games?
- Is it necessary for professional athletes take drug tests before their games?
- Should coaches should equal playtime to the athletes in the school irrespective to their performances.
- Are athletes role models to upcoming talents?
- Should professional athletes who violate the laws be banned from their professional games?
- Should athletes follow a special diet during the days they have matches?
- Do games betting make you a better fan?
- Do you think that Lionel Messi is the best football player today?
- Can sports marketing be a good career option?
- Are scandals ruining events like the Olympics?
- Do you think, playing darts can be considered as a game event?
- Can games be a good option to those people who wish to get rid of obesity?
- Should hunting be considered as a sport?
- Can there be a single sports legend?
- Does glamour affect sports person’s career?
3rd Grade Writing Prompts #4: Athletics
Batter up! Here is a collection of 10 3rd grade writing prompts about athletics. Many kids in third grade don't care about much other than sports. This presents a wonderful opportunity to get these sports-loving kids to sit down and write about their favorite activities.
You may notice that the numbers on this page do not start at 1 and work their way up. This is because these 10 3rd grade writing prompts are an excerpt from my book, 500 Writing Prompts for Kids: First Grade through Fifth Grade. If you like these free samples, the full version is available in both digital and paperback form.
3rd Grade Writing Prompts #4: Athletics
152. If you could be any athlete in the world, who would you be and why? Describe a typical day for you as this super athlete person.153. Have you ever had an amazing athletic moment of success? Like scoring a goal in soccer or getting a hit in baseball? If so, describe the lead up to that moment and how it felt afterwards. If not, create a story of you doing something incredible during a sporting event.
154. What does it mean for you to be on an athletic team? You all have a team name, the same team colors and you meet together multiple times a week. Do you have a special bond with these people or is it just dumb luck that has you all together?
155. How does participating in sports change you? Do you think that you’ve learned anything from being involved in athletics and why or why not? Have you kept in better shape as a result?156. What are some of the sports that you don’t like? Why don’t you like them and why don’t you enjoy either playing them or watching them? What could you change about the sport that would make it more fun for you?
157. Create your own sport from scratch. Give it your own rules, your own uniforms and your own name. Make sure to create a sport that you and all your friends would want to play!
158. During gym class or physical education class, you and your classmates get the opportunity to play sports and learn about athletics. What is your favorite part about this class? What is your least favorite part? If you had the choice would you have more of this class, less of it, or the same amount?
159. Imagine 15 years down the line, you have become a professional athlete at your particular sport. You’re either in the NBA, the NFL, the NHL or some other worldwide organization in which you get paid to play sports. What is it like? What team do you play for? Do you have a lot of fans? Go into extreme detail.
160. Some people day that playing sports is good for your brain and your overall health. What are some of the benefits that you get from sports? Does it make you feel happier? Does it help you make new friends?
Done with 3rd Grade Writing Prompts? Go back to Creative Writing Prompts.
comments powered by
Written by Bryan Cohen
Bryan Cohen is the author of more than 30 books, many of which focus on creative writing and blasting through that pesky writer's block. His books have sold more than 20,000 copies. You can find him on Google+ and Facebook.