Essay Writing Competition organised by Higher Education Department, Assam with reference to ‘Advantage Assam’- Assam Global Investors' Summit 2018
e-Essays are invited from the students of the following universities and colleges under these universities of the state:
• Gauhati University, Guwahati.
• Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh.
• Tezpur University, Tezpur.
• Krishnaguru Adhyatmic University, Barpeta.
• Don Bosco University, Guwahati.
• Assam University, Silchar
A participant can write an e-Essay on any one of the following topics and upload it on the platform of MyGov Assam:
1. Assam has an investor friendly atmosphere for investment and setting up of industries & production units.
2. Roads, connectivity and availability of natural resources in Assam make it easier to attract investment opportunities in comparison to other states of India.
3. How do we create an investment friendly atmosphere to boost tourism in Assam and turn it into one of the most sought after destinations of the world?
Last Date for Submission: 13th January, 2018
Prize Money: The best five entries shall be awarded Rs. 10,000/ each
** Five students from each University on the basis of their performance shall be invited to participate in ‘Advantage Assam’- Assam Global Investors' Summit to be held on 3rd and 4th February, 2018.
** Accommodation will be provided to these 30 students along with one teacher accompanying them from each university.
Terms and Conditions:
• A participant is allowed to choose only one topic for e-Essay.
• Word limit: 1500 words (maximum).
• The essay can be written either in English or Assamese.