Strategic Management techniques are employed by top management to improve firm performance. As such strategic management dissertation topics focus largely not only on the processes employed by top management but also the environment in which these are employed and their impact. MBA thesis topics on strategic management are more common within academic research forums. The following is a list of masters' thesis topics on strategic management that will give you different ideas to help you get started with writing your thesis/ dissertation.
List of strategic management dissertation topics
The below list has strategic management titles you can choose to research on. I am sure these research topics in strategic management will spark more ideas in your mind and you can modify them a bit and make it yours. For example, changing sector, industry, or country you want to research on will convert any topic into an absolutely new topic. Either you are an undergraduate student, doing your masters or searching a topic for your PhD thesis, you can grab few ideas from this list.
The effect of firm objectives on strategic management practice in the UK retail sector.
Family firms and impact on strategic management practices- a study of family owned businesses in the US.
An overview of the strategic management practices in non-profit organizations- case study UK.
A critical review of the challenges and limitations of strategic management literature.
Can the Real Options Theory lend practicality to the broad domain of strategic management? A literature review.
Strategic management in the Public sector- evidence from the UK.
How do small scale research findings impact the overall strategic management literature? A review of publication bias in the literature.
The strategic management of middle management- evidence from the UK.
Impact of Value Capture Theory on conventional strategic management literature- a systematic review.
An analysis of the trade-off between management experience and knowledge levels for effective strategic management.
A critical analysis of the central relationship between strategic management and firm identity and their impact on each other.
A systematic review of the workings of Corporate Social Responsibility within the strategic management spectrum.
A comparative analysis of stakeholder management and strategic management- complementary or contrasting?
How does technological innovation in the health care sector aid in strategic management- answers from the UK.
Relevance of strategic management in the US craft brewery industry.
Effective land usage through strategic management in the UK public sector.
How do strategic management policies view disaster and its management? Evidence from literature.
What stops women from attaining top strategic management positions? A discourse analysis.
A critical comparative analysis between Resource Based View and Institutional Based View through academic literature.
A systematic review on the validity of research methodology to study the process of strategic management in the industrial sector.
How does top management capitalize on opportunity for enhancing firm identity?.
Strategic management in the social media era? Lessons learned and still to be learned.
How is strategic decision making measured in management literature?
Can financial management replace strategic management? Review of the UK Banking sector.
Conflict resolution in the strategic management team- evidence from literature.
How are outcomes measured as a consequence of strategic management actions? A systematic review of scholarly works.
Strategic management of Human Resources in low income schools in emerging economies- evidence from XXX country.
Paid Topic Consultation Service
In this service, We will send you few topics as per your requirements. After you approve a topic, on an approved topic, you will get dissertation topic brief of at least 250-word which includes;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
By placing an order with us, you can get;
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
There you go. Use the list well and let us know if you have any comments or suggestions for our topics related blog posts for the future.
Undergraduate Business Management Dissertation Topics: Top 20 Ideas
A Dissertation is the most pivotal and critical work you will ever find yourself doing in college, your undergrad years will be given a new meaning as well as illuminated if you have a paper entitled to your name. And when you are a business management student you better have a top-notch idea, for these ideas would be implemented before you know it. Before you begin perusing the list, kindly note that a dissertation topic must be your own brainchild, should you draw inspiration from any one of the ideas, be aware of improvising it in your own way, get inspired do not imitate:
- A study on how Leadership is utilized to bolster the competitiveness in companies
- How does socio-cultural diversity affect Leadership in a company
- Analysis of the relationship between corporate financial outcome/performance and their degree of social responsibility
- A review on the growth of virtual dominions: A comparative study of strategies in e-commerce involving case studies of Ebay.com and Amazon.com
- The impact of customer perception on customer loyalty with regards to corporate social responsibility
- Integrity in business and how it is governed by the type of language both employers and employees use to communicate
- A review on how stereotypical male leadership strategies impact the female workforce
- A study of management of change in a startup: connecting strategies and precipitous outcome
- How does a business fight negligence displayed by consumers toward their products
- Globalization and its impact on business strategies
- How does a business motivate its employees without investing surplus money
- How does having an account on renowned social networking sites influence a business
- Ways in which a business manages employee commitment in the non-profit organizations
- Should entrepreneurships be encouraged by business stalwarts and their funding
- How much investment is too much for a company concerning its employees
- How does feedback policy impact the organizational culture change with respect to financial firm
- A review on business strategy and how technology commands over it in totality
- How does corporate practice increase the competitiveness and also enhances social condition
- A study of the holistic approach to management and how strategies come into play in resolving issues
- The importance of motivational strategies embraced by companies: are they effective or just plain simple orientation programs for the employees?
These topics are the basics ones; add in your input by either exploring and researching few case studies or simply creating few.