Multimedia Specialist Resume Samples
Multimedia Specialists develop multimedia products aimed at entertaining or educating audiences. Typical resume samples for this position mention duties like discussing requirements with clients, coordinating development teams, testing information products, adjusting work based on client feedback, and cooperating with technical staff. Based on our collection of example resumes, these professionals should demonstrate excellent writing and research skills, communication abilities, time management, teamwork, creativity and computer proficiency. Successful candidates hold at least a Bachelor's Degree in journalism or a similar field.
Looking for job listings? Check out our Multimedia Specialist Jobs page.
Technical Research and Support (hr Title - Multimedia Specialist)
- Coordinated with college administration and departmental clients
- Supported technology for faculty, staff and students
- Developed and maintained institutional web-based materials
Using knowledge of design principles and graphic design, as well as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Dreamweaver, and Adobe Premiere create logos, posters, graphics and video for [company name].'s customer (OCADA, Office Chief of Air Defense Artillery) for the promotion of the Air Defense Artillery Branch of the United States Army.
- Create graphics and logos to be used on or in videos, tee shirts, cell phone backgrounds, mouse pads, posters, pens, and other marketing related material. Create brochures as well as the graphics to be used in brochures, briefs, stationary and or other printed documentation related to the promotion or support of Air Defense Artillery.
- Provided support by taking photographs and video to be used in Air Defense Artillery promotional media. Edited Video and photographs to implement into the final product.
- Research solutions for creating new products to market to cadets the Air Defense Artillery branch. Create, distribute and analyze surveys, to determine products and or information that would be relevant to marketing Air Defense Artillery to Cadets.
- Manage the daily operations of the Multimedia Department assigning duties and confirming responsibilities with the streaming media provider, multimedia staff, and customer service departments.
- Collaborate with course attorneys on video production and webcasting needs to support technical requirements for all “in person”, “off site”, and “pre-recorded” webcasts.
- Function as project manager for all webcasts coordinating and scheduling Independent Contractors, and “off site” location IT staff to ensure all technical compliances that support ALI streaming specifications are met.
- Edit and encode all ALI course footage, and prepares digital assets for “on-demand” streaming.
- Created an additional revenue generating component to CLE by mastering “in house” dvd/cd media production for retail deliverables.
Video & Multimedia Specialist/editor
Produce, cut and edit product and company videos to assigned specifications
- 2D and 3D animation models inside of videos
- Create full storyboard for video(s)
- Management of all voiceovers and audio creation
- Manage and oversee vast stock catalogue
- Maintains full video archive
- Assist customers and professionals with CPR recommendations and guidelines
- Trained on Dynamics CRM
- Handle fundraising and Revenue calls. Process up to $25,000 general, memorial or tribute donations.
- Advise callers on AHA nutritional recommendations and guidelines
- Assist with minor medical calls
- Interacted with customers via email
- Heart Saver CPR, AED, and First Aid Certification
- Acute Stroke Course
Come up with video concepts and ideas
- Develop scripts for videos
- Plan, light, shoot and edit videos
- Product photography and UI design
- Hold castings and manage talents
- Direct video shoots on set
- Keep track of the hundreds of files needed for each project
- Head weekly meetings on status of all projects
- Ensure quality of video editing and transcription for closed captioning
- Proofreading captions
- Edit video as needed
- Test final products for quality and accuracy to client specifications
- Create graphics to be used in video
- Create or edit transcription
- Communicate with clients on progress of projects
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.
Well done! Your resume has been submitted successfully! You will receive a confirmation soon.
15 Jones Street
Jonestown NSW 2222
T: (02) 3456 6543
M: 0441 123 321
HR Manager, MyTube
GPO Box 000
Sydney NSW 2000
Dear Ms Brown
Re: Associate Producer position
I wish to apply for the position of Associate Producer advertised recently on the MyTube website.
I am passionate about digital media and have geared my tertiary education, internships and recent work experience towards a career in this exciting and rapidly growing industry. I completed a Bachelor of Multimedia at the University of Jonestown in 2007 and have since been working as a part-time production assistant at the web and content development company Big Bang Media.
My key responsibilities include formatting and proofreading website content before publication, creating and maintaining publishing schedules, and sourcing and cropping photos and other graphical content. I also update text and images on client websites using a proprietary content management system (CMS).
In addition, I have completed two internships with organisations at the forefront of digital media – the Jonestown Courier and Digital Solutions. Each full-time work placement lasted four weeks, giving me the opportunity to not only develop skills in a range of areas, including proofreading, HTML coding and video editing, but also to learn first-hand the importance of teamwork in a fast-paced environment.
Furthermore, I have taught myself Dreamweaver 8 in order to build a website to showcase my video work and the articles I have written for the online magazine DigiFuture (www.digifuture.com).
I am hard working, flexible and thrive in a team environment and believe my skills would greatly benefit a dynamic and innovative company like MyTube.
My resume is attached and I look forward to discussing this position at an interview.